[caption id="" align="alignright" width="180" caption="smile by Miles Bader"][/caption]
If you're not following me there, then you'll have to wait for the final results. Because in this post, all I'm going to do is tell you about my intake. They call this "cliffhanging". Deal. The other post will be out tomorrow AM.
- Breakfast and lunch was a bomber of Irish Red by Rubicon Brewing Company Sacramento, California, courtesy of Katie Charland's husband, Tyler.
- Lunch was a brat I cooked with a not-all-that-great coconut stout. But it made a pretty good beer brat!
- Talked a little biz-nass with @PaigeIam while enjoying a a Count Hopula Blood Red IPA by SanTan Brewery
- Post-fantastic doctor visit, I had a hotdog and a Hop Ottin IPA by Anderson Valley Brewing Company at The Garage Restaurant & Bar
- Wrapped the evening with a bomber of Hoppy Feet by Clown Shoes, so mark it down as 2 if you're playing along at home.
And that's it! Or is it? Tune in tomorrow AM for another installment of... #BrewDiet!
Oh, and Happy Halloween!