Tonight I was interviewed by the lovely Carey Pena, investigative reporter and fantastic woman on 3TV here in Phoenix. She came to ShEvo Studios with Jeremy The Camera Guy and did a big photo shoot that will show up on the news in about 30 minutes. Yay! And just as soon as it's available online, I'll tweet and Facebook it to the world.
So here I sit, post-#evfn, post-TV interview and trying to figure out what we're doing tonight. That is completely controlled by the women-folk in my life, so I'm calling it short.
Here's what I drank/ate tonight:
- Breakfast found me sipping a Milk Stout Nitro by Left Hand Brewing Company
- Lunch was kielbasa with BBQ sauce and a Polestar Pilsner by Left Hand Brewing Company
- Then Carey Pena came over and made me eat another kielbasa and a Double Stout by Green Flash Brewing Co.
- Transportation arrived to take us to a Rotator IPA: Falconer’s IPA by Widmer Brothers Brewing Company at The Hungry Monk.
- I kept drinking, heading to a Kellerweisse by Free State Brewing Co. at The Hungry Monk
- Not to call it too early, I moved on to a NorCal IPA by Moylan's Brewery
- I called it a night -- so far -- with a Two Hearted Ale by Bell's Brewery, Inc.
- LATE EDITION! Looks like I wasn't as done as I thought. A buddy of mine with different drinking tastes came over and we split a Belgian Style Yeti by Great Divide Brewing Company. Damned tasty!
And now, in theory, I'm off to dance. Tomorrow I'm drinking with the Arizona Society of Homebrewers. That'll be interesting.
- Return of the #BrewDieter (funanymore.com)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.