Fridays are always fun days on the #BrewDiet. Typically that's because of #evfn, where more than the normal amount of drinking ensues. This day was fun for a few different reasons.
First, it was our company Halloween party. Half a day at work -- in costume -- then a beer and bratwurst party! Was that a special concession for me? Probably. Very much so. The
Second, it was Ignite Phoenix #11. And yes, I'm an unabashed fan of Ignite. Since I wasn't presenting, I could have a beer. And enjoy some sort of sausage feast from Short Leash. No idea what I had. I told the guy to pick for me. It was damned tasty!
Then after Ignite, we were off to take in a zombified Zeppelin cover band. No, not kidding. Hey it's Halloween weekend! Beer at places like this suck by and large, so the pickings are slim. But I made due and we had a good time with more of our friends.
The break down of my intake:
- Breakfast was a Ten FIDY by Oskar Blues Brewery. And no, that doesn't help with productivity. Good thing it was a short day.
- Lunch was a sausage, sans beer. Hey, there's a party to go to.
- Party drinks: 3x with an 8th Street Ale by Four Peaks Brewing Co. Not my favorite. But it worked in the setting. Oh, and I might have had a bratwurst. With sauerkraut.
- At Ignite Phoenix 11, I had a Ponderosa IPA by Prescott Brewing Company. Oh, and that Short Leash meal. Damned fine.
- Nightcapping with a Pale Ale by Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. at Club Red
Saturday night is our own Halloween party. I shall do my level best to track the fun!
- Spooky ending to the #BrewDiet in sight (funanymore.com)
- Sausage + Beer = -2 lbs. of pure fat. Losing again! (funanymore.com)
- O'Beer:30 Thursday meets #BrewDiet (funanymore.com)