To say my system is fucked up is among the greatest understatements in history. This is significantly harder than I ever thought it would be. Holy shit. I manage to keep it together fairly well during the day, but my evenings are devolving. Big time.
But I'm continuing. Why? Well for starters, I'm a stubborn bastard. Ask around. And I also know that this is the proverbial "wall". If I can get past it, things will get better. It's no different than what happens to anyone saddling up to challenge. Changing from one routine to another is hard. I get that. It just sucks hard how much I'm experiencing that now.
But I shall carry on. I can quit whenever I want, but right now, I really don't want to quit. Even though this sucks. Hard.
Here's what I did today on the #BrewDiet:
- Breakfast was a nearly undrinkable Wild Blue by Blue Dawg Brewing. Seriously. What a piece of shit beer.
- Lunch was a St. Rogue Red by Rogue Brewery and half a mild Italian sausage. Some dickhead used up all the Sriracha sauce at work, so I had to go with hot wing sauce. Which I don't really care for. Oh, and I had to eat it during a mandatory lunch meeting. Strike three, and I'm still fucking at the plate.
- It's 0'Beer:30 today. Desert Amber by Sonoran Brewing Company at Mellow Mushroom
- Which was followed by Turbodog by Abita Brewing Company also at MM.
- Skeptics & Cigars started at St. Lupulin by Odell Brewing Co at Robbie Fox's Public House, where I also gorged on bangors, no mash. Don't ask how many. More than a half. Deal.
- I wrapped with a Duvel by Duvel Moortgat at Robbie Fox's Public House
Now I'm home, outwardly exhibiting much less vitriol than I'm feeling in this post. I hope. You readers, you are my rage release. Enjoy.
Let's try this shit again tomorrow.
- #BrewDiet Day 1 Recap (funanymore.com)