I'm marking today's #BrewDiet in the WIN column. Loads of things to do, and all of them done smashingly well, fueled on nothing but beer and sausage.
The highlight of the day had to be Ruth's I-passed-the-bar celebration where her mom made me a special sausage dish... by opening up me a can of Vienna sausages! They paired nicely with some Tapatio hot sauce, oddly enough.
The next two days will be a bit of challenge. I've got a conference to attend tomorrow and clients to entertain the day after that. Expect massive smuggling to get me through the coming days!
Also, I check in with The Good Doctor tomorrow, so I'll report back on my (or rather his) findings. Here's how today shook out:
- Breakfast was a American Amber Ale by Rogue Brewery
- Lunch was a G'Knight by Oskar Blues Brewery and the remains of the maple sausage
- Started Ruth's party with an Anchor Steam Beer by Anchor Brewing Company to wash down the Vienna sausage
- Ended the party with BridgePort India Pale Ale (IPA) by BridgePort Brewing Co.
- Capped my evening with 1/2 a sausage and a bomber of Southern Hemisphere Harvest Fresh Hop Ale by Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.