Today's word is: hungry. Yeah, today the hunger really set in. It's manageable, but my stomach has declared that the novelty of the prior four days has worn thin.
That's OK. I'm stronger than my stomach. I think.
My brain knows it's getting enough to eat. Plenty of calories. And not like I don't have plenty of reserves. So I'm making due. The daytime isn't so bad, mostly because I've doubled my intake of yerba mate. Caffeine, FTW! But the evenings blow. I think I may add in some mate or maybe tea or coffee to take the edge off.
Yet I remain committed to #BrewDiet. I knew that there would be challenges going in. This is the first of what will probably be a couple of hurdles. I'll manage. Here's today's intake:
- Breakfast beer: Great White by Lost Coast Brewery
- Lunch was a Devastator by Wasatch Brewery and 1/2 a jalapeno/cheddar sausage. Need to change that up tomorrow. Note to self.
- Dinner beer was a Pumpkin Porter by Grand Canyon Brewing Company that I drank at Mellow Mushroom while some people who won't be named ate in front of me.
- Finally had the other 1/2 of the sausage at home, chased by a Dale's Pale Ale by Oskar Blues Brewery
- The evening ends with a full bomber of Perseverance Ale by Alaskan Brewing Co. That, and a cigar.
Day five is tomorrow. that makes me 1/6th of the way through the month!
Here's where you can send me beer or sausage. Follow me on Twitter, Facebook... you know the drill. I'm tired. Hungry. Need a stogie.
- #BrewDiet: The Beginning (funanymore.com)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.