That's OK. I'm stronger than my stomach. I think.
My brain knows it's getting enough to eat. Plenty of calories. And not like I don't have plenty of reserves. So I'm making due. The daytime isn't so bad, mostly because I've doubled my intake of yerba mate. Caffeine, FTW! But the evenings blow. I think I may add in some mate or maybe tea or coffee to take the edge off.
Yet I remain committed to #BrewDiet. I knew that there would be challenges going in. This is the first of what will probably be a couple of hurdles. I'll manage. Here's today's intake:
- Breakfast beer: Great White by Lost Coast Brewery
- Lunch was a Devastator by Wasatch Brewery and 1/2 a jalapeno/cheddar sausage. Need to change that up tomorrow. Note to self.
- Dinner beer was a Pumpkin Porter by Grand Canyon Brewing Company that I drank at Mellow Mushroom while some people who won't be named ate in front of me.
- Finally had the other 1/2 of the sausage at home, chased by a Dale's Pale Ale by Oskar Blues Brewery
- The evening ends with a full bomber of Perseverance Ale by Alaskan Brewing Co. That, and a cigar.
Day five is tomorrow. that makes me 1/6th of the way through the month!
- #BrewDiet: The Beginning (funanymore.com)