[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="180" caption="Tunnel Vision by KO_Photos"][/caption]
It's going to be a busy end to the #BrewDiet. Tomorrow is Ignite Phoenix, plus a concert featuring a friend of mine. Zombies, from what I understand, will be the norm. Prior to that, I'm doing my best to draw the ire of Human Resources, wearing ostensibly one of the more offending costumes. Ever. Pics tomorrow. Or whenever I get around to posting pics of tomorrow. It's a busy day.
Saturday we're hosting a combination Halloween party and going-away party for our house. The kid is moving out, so it's time to downsize. I'll enjoy the savings, as well as the less cavernous feel. So it's lodging-hunting in the AM, party at night. A different costume, for this. Less offensive. Still a bit odd.
Sunday should prove fairly normal. Meeting on ePublishing things, then playing catchup on the loss of productivity on Saturday. And quite possibly nursing a hangover. Wonder how that will be on the #BrewDiet? I'll let you know.
And then there is Monday, the final day of the month. It's also the official Halloween, and my team at work are dressing up. Again. With difference costumes. Themed. And it's my day to see the doc the final time, with a final check-in of my stats.
But don't fret. I have a feeling you'll be seeing more of the #BrewDiet. I don't think we're quite done.
Regardless, you've got four more posts from me coming. Then probably a fifth telling you what my plans are. This should be interesting.
My intake for Thursday:
- Breakfast was a Monks Wit by Abbey Beverage Company LLC, enjoyed during a finance meeting at work. Because those should always be tempered with beer.
- For lunch, a PILS by Lagunitas Brewing Company and the requisite sausage.
- Dinner was sausage plus a bomber of a Dragoons Dry Irish Stout by Moylan's Brewery, so count as two.
- My night cap (prior to shaving for my Halloween costume, which was probably foolish) was a VERY tasty a Bittersweet Lenny's R.I.P.A. by Shmaltz Brewing Company (He'Brew). Gave it 4 stars on Untappd!
Sweet dreams and bitter beer!
- Sausage + Beer = -2 lbs. of pure fat. Losing again! (funanymore.com)
- "Your diet would never work for me" (funanymore.com)
- Too much of the #BrewDiet? (funanymore.com)