Monday is check-in day with the doc. It always makes me nervous, and this time was no exception. Largely because of the stupid amount of food I ate yesterday. But still, that was only one day, so only the scales will tell.
Oh, and what a sweet song they sang! The details:
Body Type: Standard
Height: 5′10″ (though my license says 6′ even, because I am still a growing boy)
Weight: 188.5 lbs (2 lbs. down from last week!)
BMI: 27.3 (down another .3 things. Of what? Dunno...)
Fat %: 22.7% (down almost a point from 23.5%!)
Fat Mass: 43.01 lbs (2 lbs. fat, GONE!)
To say I'm a happy camper would be an understatement. I can't remember the last time I was under 190. A decade, at least.
This is going really, really well. Were I a superstitious man, I'd wonder when the other shoe was dropping. But I'm not, and I'm doing all the right things -- even when those right things go against conventional wisdom -- so I'm happy to keep things going.
I've noticed an interesting banter among people when they learn of my success. I think I'll save that for tomorrow. Here's the intake for those playing along at home:
- Breakfast found me in a meeting, drinking a Messiah Bold by Shmaltz Brewing Company (He'Brew)
- Working lunch was an andouille sausage (hot!) and a a He'brew Genesis Ale by Shmaltz Brewing Company (He'Brew). Yeah, the people I work with are officailly jealous.
- Dinner was a nice Italian sausage from I-don't-remember-where and an Old Blarney Barleywine by Moylan's Brewery. Count this as 2, since it's a bomber. And a VERY BIG BEER.
- I'll end with a Ten FIDY by Oskar Blues Brewery. Fitting.
- Losing never felt so good on the #BrewDiet (funanymore.com)
- Does beer you make fat? Quite the contrary, data shows. (funanymore.com)
- I lost 6 pounds! The Paleo Diet can suck it! (funanymore.com)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.