Though it started out terrible. I've been up since 3:30AM. Yeah. That sucks. Couldn't go back to sleep. So I got up and posted on A Simpler Way about Podcamp AZ. Though I won't be talking (specifically) about beer, you should come. It's in November. And I promise you that my November can beat the shit out of your November.
Let's do the beer and food first:
- Breakfast was a Scotch Ale by Boundary Bay Brewery, with massive thanks to Ryan Gudmundson for supplying me with great Seattle beer! He's the theme of today (and probably b'fast and lunch tomorrow!)
- Scarfed down a whole chicken sausage for lunch, washing it down with the second helping of Ryan's a Scotch Ale by Boundary Bay Brewery
- Then it was O'Beer:30 time with my crew, where I started with a Kiltlifter Scottish Style Ale by Four Peaks Brewing Co.
- My goal is to march through the drafts here , so I ended with a Sunset Amber Ale by Grand Canyon Brewing Company at Mellow Mushroom
- Dinner was a sausage and salsa stir-fry and an IPA by Boundary Bay Brewery. Thanks again, Ryan!
- Of course, it's a big beer, so I had an IPA by Boundary Bay Brewery one more time.
And now... I'm fading fast. I stayed up this late doing updates for Podiobooks.com. Man... the chance of me making major screw-ups there are legion this month. So far, they've only been minor. I hope.
So I'm off to bed. As I said, it was a good day. Tomorrow is Friday, and I think I'm taking a half-day to eat up the hours I spent at the office yesterday. And remember: I rarely post on Friday nights. It's #evfn after all, and there's more than my normal amount of drinking involved. I'll see you Saturday morning sometime.