OK, people. This shit is not as hard as you are making it out to be.
For the last fucking time...
- Yay - An exclamation used to express extreme happiness or joy. E.g., Yay! She touched my pee-pee!
- Yeah - Colloquialism for "yes". E.g., Yeah, your inability to get this right is kinda pissing me off.
- Yea - The opposite of and rhymes with nay. If asked "Should it be legal to throat-punch those too stupid to spell either yay or yeah correctly?", I would proudly answer with yea.
- Ya - Slang for you. Ya rhymes with uh..., which is the noise I make in my head when you try and use this word in place of yay, ya fucking moron.
- Yah - Slang for yes, but only if you speak German. Yah rhymes with thaw. Assuming your intent is proper, you're still too stupid to spell ja correctly.
I'm glad we cleared that up.